Feb 09 , 2018
Many individuals consider building muscles as deserting everyday life and committing hours in the gym like a religion. Maybe the best way to achieve the body you've been desiring is by spending day in day out at a gym.
But this doesn't have to be the case. Although it does help and is required in some circumstances. But having said that, your work out to progress can easily be done by creating a realistic schedule.
This can be looked upon as necessary if you're trying to achieve your overall goals. But it doesn't have to be looked upon as an extreme work out plan.
Professional athletes create a realistic schedule and work out plans in mind for maximum growth when using heavy weights. Keeping in mind a full recovery to help grow and to also continue to train hard. This also prevents any type of burnouts which can nearly happen in most cases when doing an extreme work out.
So, in the event that one is prepared for an extreme work out plan, here is everything to think about when doing so:
- An extreme work out can be a huge time saver. The advantage about this path is having a whole body work out within one session, meaning less frequent gym visits. For example, 2 to 3 times a week instead of 5 days within a week.
- Another favorable point of working out the whole body within an extreme work out sessions are that you only need to spend 30-45 minutes a session each day. So only making it 3-4 hours within one week. With extreme work outs, it’s all about the type of exercise, quality and not so much the quantity.
- An extreme work out also gives your cardiovascular system a boost. One must at least use 3 to 5 sets for each body part into your session. Every session then gets the heart and the cardiovascular system pumping and up to speed.
Since you should be pumped up now, following some simple rules you should follow when executing extreme work out sessions are:
- You should only work out every 2 to 3 days.
- Have a rest day within each extreme work out session.
- Train with heavy weights. You can use light weights, but training with light weights you'll not be able to achieve optimal progress.
- Within your training session, only exercise one muscle group at any given time. Once you have finished working on that group of muscles, move on to the next.
- Keep your extreme work outs short and sweet. Whenever you’re doing any type of resistance training, this affects the hormones of the body. Which these hormones are connected to the muscle development.
- Don't do any more than about 60 minutes of workouts when going extreme. Because when you exercise intensely, your body then boosts the testosterone levels. Whereas, long slow works outs will increase the catabolic cortisol.